The Protect by LeakSmart Shut-off Valve connects directly to the main water supply of your home. In the event of a leak, it will automatically shut off the water in 5 seconds or less, when paired with the LeakSmart Water Sensor and Hub 3.0.
Promo Code Usage Details:
If a promo code is used in your checkout the promo item will be added to your order.
The promo item will not be visible in your cart at checkout but will be included with your order.
Protect Shut Off Valve Features
- Patented, motorized, solid brass full port valve and stem
- Green and red LED lights on display indicates open or closed valve
- Accommodates different pipe installations (male and female NPT threaded, pro press connection or Pex tubing) and materials
- Automatic 22-day cleaning cycle to prevent mineral build-up and ensures system check
- Available in 3/4" & 1"
Hub 3.0 Features
- WiFi enabled for optimal coverage between devices using Zigbee network
- True 24/7 protection with battery backup
- Works with Samsung SmartThings, Google Assistant™, Amazon Alexa, Wink, and Control4®
Water Sensor Features
- A waterproof sensor that detects leaks and monitors temperature
- Signals your Protect Valve Controller to automatically shut off water the moment a leak is detected
- Triggers an audible alarm, flashes blue, and sends instant notifications via email, text, and push notifications
- 1 Protect by LeakSmart Shut-off Valve
- 1 Smart Home Hub 3.0
- 4 Smart Home Water Sensors
- 2 AC Power Adapters (5' & 18' reach)
- 4 AA Batteries
- 12 AAA Batteries
- Available in: 3/4" & 1"
- Frequency: 2405 to 240 MHz
- Max. operating pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. ambient temperature: 130° F
- Min. water temperature: 33° F
- Max. water temperature: 190° F
- Valve connection type: NPT
Product Support Documents
Product Specifications Sheets
Protect by LeakSmart Shut-off Kit Specifications Sheet
WARNING: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.